Coconut Cowash 32 oz
Coconut Cowash 32 oz
Gently Removes Sebum & Residue.
You already know it and your hair can feel it! CoWashing is the way to cleanse your hair most of the time. This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This cowash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.
- Spreads easily throughout hair
- Gently cleanses hair and scalp
- Maintains moisture, adds more moisture and helps hair retain moisture until your next cleanse.
- Makes detangling a breeze
- Rinses easily from hair.
- Helps promote a healthy environment for hair growth
- Gentle enough for daily use. Safe for color-treated hair
Naturally Curly’s best in 2017
Use #CoconutCowash to show off your coils and curls:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Powder, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol,, Stearalkonium Chloride, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Quaternium-18, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Fragrance/Parfum (Limonene), Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Resin, Potassium Chloride, Limonene.
Jar: PETe | Lid: PP-5 | Label: Foil
How to use
How to use
• Wet hair thoroughly
• Rub a liberal amount within palms and distribute throughout hair
• Work product through hair and massage scalp with fingertips as you would a conventional shampoo
• Carefully detangle hair with a wide-tooth comb
• Rinse well
• Repeat only if necessary to remove excessive product build up or for further scalp cleansing.
• Follow with conditioning. Use either As I AmHydration ElationIntensive Conditioning Treatment or As I AmLeave-In Conditioner.
Use as needed on an intermittent basis with Cleansing Pudding+ Sulfate-free Moisturizing Cleanser.
• Make sure to detangle completely during either the shampoo step or the conditioning step, while the hair is soaking wet and saturated with the product you are using. Detangle with a wide toothed comb or, if you prefer, a paddle brush. Only after detangling should you proceed to the final rinse.
• While shampooing, keep hair in a smooth downward alignment as you lather. Doing otherwise, (bunching, scrubbing, vigorous scrunching, etc.), may cause extensive tangling.
• See more specifics in the Styling Tips section on this subject.
All orders have a 1-2 business day lead time upon receipt of order.
Orders placed on weekends or during aholiday or promotion will have an approximate lead time of 3-8 business days
upon receipt of order.
The selected shipping method applies after order has shipped.
We cannot edit or make address changes once orders have been made.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive notifications from As I Am
with your tracking number. You can track your order through the provider up until delivery.
All Sales are Final.
No address changes after checkout.
The only product that works for me!
I love this coconut cowash! This was the first product that I've tried that actually moisturizes and enhances my curls. Most other companies have fancy marketing but harmful ingredients that undid my curls. But Asiam has taken my curls from "dude you need to get a haircut" to people stopping me in the grocery store asking me for my hair routine. I owe it 100% to this coconut cowash and the leave-in conditioner and curling cream!! Since falling in love with the coconut cowash, I've picked up the leave-in conditioner and curling cream. This is my trifecta of curl products that bring my hair from a frizzy poofball to long, hydrated, defined curls. I love the recurring order option, the rewards program, and the fact that I'm supporting a company that actually cares about its customers.